Malm & LaFave Response to COVID-19
Service to our clients and the safety of our clients and employees are always our top priorities. It is with both of these in mind that we want to share with you the steps we’ve taken to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our clients, employees, and the communities we serve.
- We remain open and available to serve the ongoing needs of our clients.
- Whenever possible, we will facilitate conferences and client contacts via phone instead of meetings in our office.
- When meetings in our office are necessary, hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes will be used as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our building lobby is temporarily closed; when necessary, access can be gained using the intercom at the front entry.
- During this time, there may be some delay in the return of calls and/or processing of paperwork due to adjustments in staff availability.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our temporary changes in service. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times, and for helping us keep our community safe.